Job Title: LMS Application Administrator
Experience: Minimum 3 to 4 years relevant experience.
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience.
Age: 25 - 40 years
- Bachelors degree (16 years) in Computer Science, Management, or related field and 2 years’ experience in full life cycle project management or team lead or related field. One year relaxation in experience in case of Masters degree (18 years).
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- One year hands-on experience in developing web applications using modern web technologies
- Experience in implementing advanced learning technologies
- Experience of working in an academic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and capability of motivating team members
- Responsible for all aspects of development and implementation of the learning management system
- Investigate new learning technologies and work closely with coordination and systems team for implementation of technology-enhanced learning
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in project management and apply this to the development and improvement of learning management system
- Manage and guide the engineering team through project lifecycle on best practices
- Facilitate task planning, release planning, daily stand-ups, and demos
- Assist the project manager by undertaking assignments as may reasonably be required
- Model compliance with university policies and procedures and support university mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Job Title: System Administrator (Contract job equivalent to BPS-17/18)
Experience: Minimum 4 -6 years System Administration experience.
Salary: 40k to 50k.
Age: 22 - 45 years
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in LINUX.
- Working knowledge of databases and database tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills and capacity for critical thinking, ability to work with minimal supervision, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi task.
- Experience in an education or training environment.
- Technical support experience.
- Should have some knowledge of Network Administration
- Learning Management System administration, configuration and LMS.
- Training experience would be considered a plus.
- Occasional overnight or off hours work might be required.
- CCNA,CCNP & Linux.
- Familiarity with Ganglia & Webalyzer will be considered a plus.