Suggestions

LMS Version Upgrade :Suggestions

LMS Version Upgrade :Suggestions

by Zunera Zahid -
Number of replies: 10
Picture of LMS Team SMS

Dear LMS Users,

Over the past couple of days  we have been upgrading our LMS from version 2.0 to 2.4. The new version of LMS is now available for users.

Please let us know how we can do better by sharing your valuable feedback in this forum.

We will be grateful to our enthusiastic users for taking the time to share their valuable feedback and the constant improvement of LMS is a direct result of your requests and comments. 

In reply to Zunera Zahid

Re: LMS Version Upgrade :Suggestions

by Abdul Mueed Haroon -
Picture of MCS

1. Conversion from colourful childish look to now sensible and decent look is appreciated.
2. The complete black header of website is not appreciated.
3.nust lms portal make this logo hyperlink to home page.

In reply to Abdul Mueed Haroon

by Zunera Zahid -
Picture of LMS Team SMS

Dear LMS User,

The new LMS theme with black header is based on nust website:

Your suggestion is well noted with thanks. Please keep those suggestions coming. We rely on them!

In reply to Zunera Zahid

by Rabia Naseer Khan -
Picture of MCS

The link "MCS student affairs notice board" always appears under the previous courses category on the home page. Can it be outiside it, so that it appears the front page of the home page? 

In reply to Zunera Zahid

by Muhammad Taihami Tariq -

The new LMS theme is good looking but its not completely matching with the main NUST website (which is better in color scheme). If similar theme is used with dark background and prominent sidebars, it would be a great improvement.

In reply to Zunera Zahid

by Muhammad Afsar -
Picture of SCME

well it often happens that we are unable to see notice board or sometime the notices on the notice board are removed intentionally or unintentionally too early that majority is unable to see it. If you can do please add online notice board system that pop up for new updates of notice boards for each department. And for Nust main events a common notice board for all. Will be thankful for your support.

In reply to Zunera Zahid

by Noor Ul Aain -

thats nyc but i dont lyk that u freeze the user data .. :(

In reply to Zunera Zahid

by Nasir Mahmood -
Picture of SEECS

Dear Majid,

I am using online forum piazza.com for discussions on the course. It is very useful to share any new ideas through notes or questions with students. the students can also ask question and answer the question posted by other students. The instructor then endorse the final answer. I found it very useful instead of emails. The forum provide information to all participants, if I answer to any question it is visible to all students. The communication is anonymous to encourage students to ask any type of questions and even they can ask question in public or private to the instructor. 

If you want to see my class forum you can visit my course of Digital Logic Design to BEE-4CD.   https://piazza.com/seecs.edu.pk/fall2013/ee221/home

I have already asked Asma and LMS team to configure our LMS forum on same feature as of Piazza.

If you need any help I can assist you in creating the class forum for you on Piazza.

Nasir Mahmood
Assistant Professor
EE Department
NUST SEECS
Ext 2106